2021/22 Early Enrollment Membership Form (Fillable PDF)
8 Great Reasons to Become a GEA Member
- GEA advocates for excellence in the education profession.
GEA is a highly respected organization with hardworking advocates promoting the highest standards and ethics
- GEA is the Voice of educators.
GEA tracks education policy and works on behalf of public educators to lobby policy makers to invest in public schools.
- GEA supports what members do in the classroom.
GEA negotiates working conditions for educators and intervenes with administrators when warranted.
- GEA members effect real change that benefits our profession.
GEA speaks as a unified voice to influence reform and progress for public education and students enrolled in Granite School District.
- GEA fights for the rights of all members.
GEA defends members and insures the right of due process for all.
- GEA is only as strong as its members.
Educators must take an active role because no one else cares as much about our students, our profession, or our needs as we do.
- GEA advocates for students.
GEA promotes quality public schools, quality teachers, modern and up to date learning tools, and smaller class sizes so teachers can spend one-on-one time with students.
- GEA membership is part of being a professional.
Teachers united to make a difference, to take care of each other, and to support each other. That’s what GEA is all about.